Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Offday girls night out .

August 2 .


Offday girls night out .


Met up with Karen at my house void deck , cabbed to Bugis tgt . I went to get my pay and look for my love for a while , Karen went to get her white shirt . (:

Left Bugis soon , headed over to Somerset . Karen and I went to have this Marvelous Cream icecream @ 313 ! :D I never tried it before , thanks to Karen for introducing this mad cool fucking yummy icecream to me hahaha ;D





Went to walk around in Forever 21 while waiting for Rebecca to come over and meet us ..

After Rebecca reached we continued shopping hehe .. Bought a light denim jeans from F21 and a white top from Zara .. This is actually my first time buying something from Zara manszx .. Nothing caught my eye in the past haha :D Mad cheap I tell youuu $29.90 only !!! Hahaha oh and their jeans are not too bad also , but Rebecca told me I shouldn't be looking at the jeans already , cos I just bought one :p

Hmm , come to think of it . Rebecca is a good shopping stopper . Good good (:

After shopping we went to Cineleisure , rushed over to num to get a flipflop for my love , then rushed to Botak Jones already , they're taking the last order at 10pm .

We were actually meeting Meiping and Jessica at Cine 9pm , but last minute becos of some misunderstandings and sensitivity in girls , they didn't came over to meet us . Sad thing to say , cos it's actually a girls gathering for us planned by Meiping and I together , but end up , sigh .. Forget it , I still hope there will still be some more next time , hopefully Meiping can put it behind her and be sis forever with us haha :D Nevertheless , 3 of us still had great fun !

Rebecca worked for Botak Jones before , Karen asked for some suggestions for the nice ones , and tadah , we had really really nice awesome tender Cajun Chicken ! Their chicken breast was omfgorgeous . Love it max oh and the double cheese baked potato mad awesome ttm !! ♥♥♥





Had poooooool after that till 1am . Woo , so long since I last got my hands on a cue haha :D Still the same lousy aiming sigh :( Rebecca pro la must teach me la , u only teach Karen ! Unfair :(





















After that went over to Coffee Club to chill .. Ordered a fucking weird tasting Mocha -,- The person was super niceeee , that Mocha totally had no problem , the only problem was I don't like it , and he suggested to change it for me ! Haha :D Damn nice people . Ordered Mango smootie , which taste not so good as well . Hmm , really bad at choosing :( Both drink Karen chose was niceee esp the dreamy peach hahaha :D

The only thing I should feel lucky about should be the muddy mud brownie was mad yummy , love the thin sticky brownie at the bottom of the not so yummy icecream on top . Hahaha :D




From awful Mocha to acceptable Mango :x









Went back when the sun rises hahaha :D Never ending topics ! I want more girls date like this !!

♥♥♥

No comments: