Sunday, August 15, 2010

Early bday dinner with Family .

August 10 .


Off day .


Mis-communication , or rather lack of communication with my love .

I wanted to get Tue off , but last min becos my boss's house got smth happened, Uncle said is better I don't get Tue , just in case he need to standby for his family .. So I told my love , I can't off , uncle say either get Wed or Thur . Then when at night , uncle say can off if I want , I thought love can't change cos he never told me he changed the day already , so I got off today !

&& then I sms-ed love to tell him I off today , he just reply "now then say .. nvm" . Who the hell would actually get what your nvm meant . I thought it meant like now then say but NVM I can or smth like this .. -,-

Sigh , really lack of communications . :(

So before I went to bed , I text him asking him whether he got off or not , expecting him to be off , but the next morning he text me saying he's going to work .

Wtf ? I already expressed myself so much that I wanna off together with him this time and this shit it what I get . Who wouldn't get pissed off ..

Off my phone till my unhappiness subsided . Haha .. Usually my phone is 24/7 on unless battery died out on me .

Anyways ! Did a lot of things in the noon !

Tidied my wardrobe , watched tv , went Fairprice get ingredients for macaroni , Watsons to buy some necessities , after spending like $90 decided to head home , cooked macaroni for mum and I , watched tv , tidied the table in my room , prepare to go for dinner with my family for early celebration for my bday (:


Macaroni teehehe :p Not appealing I know , but is yummy !! :D Love the cheeseeeeee !



Went down to void deck to meet my Bro and Sis with my mum at around 8pm , then drove us to the well-known claypot rice in Geylang :D Met my dad there and then time to savour the yummy food ! This claypot rice place is like since I'm at primary school , we already started going till now haha shioook .












Professional . Hahahahahahahahahaha :D













After claypot rice we went to takeaway some soya bean youtiao and xlbs teehehe :p





Our family is seriously big eater , esp my Bro la ! Hahaha :D After the claypot rice , I was like super bloated I need to sit sooo straight to make myself feel better , but he say he don't feel anything in his stomach -,- Like dinosaur stomach like that bth . Haha ..

No comments: