Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Start of July ! :D

July 1 .


Supper & Heart-to-heart .


Met Bestie for supper @ Econ . Chatted sooo muchhh ! Always love to chat with her ! Teehehe .. :D


***


July 2 .


The Twilight Saga: Eclipse .





A night out with my love , Yiwei and Hugo . Supper , arcade , movie , supper , mustafa , home , sleep .


























***


July 3 .


Grandma Birthday .



























Left @ around 10pm . Rushed over to Bugis St to meet Jason and Reno .

Movie nite again !




Before the movie we went to arcade , Jason and I challenged basketball , loser have to pay for the winner's movie tixs . I fucking wonnnnnnn !! Hahaha :D

In the movie , so coincident , Ken sat in front of us haha :D Chatted with him , then we kept walking and walking and walking , me with my 4inch heels and Yiwei with her crooked legs -,- Inconsiderate guys :( Had supper near Mango Club , while Ken left to meet his brothers .

Definitely not a enjoyable night .

No comments: