Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happy 1month !

June 22 .


Off day w/ Love .


Love came to my place in the noon first , waited for me to get prepared , then cabbed to Tampines 1 .

Gave him the present whilst I was putting make up on . Haha :D He must felt soooo sooooo blessed to have me this girlf wahahahahaaa ;D












Walked around a bit , then went Messy chit chat a while with Ah Gal and Min Er . Bought the very same hoodie I bought on my previous off , but in bright yellow teehehe :p Dear paid for it haahaha save my $$ . :D

In fact , all the expenses was paid by Dear haha .. So glad that I'm a girl . xD

Had our dinner at Manpuku (: Not too bad la the food . After dinner was went to get cheesecake for Ah Gal and Min Er . Then left T1 le .



Source: http://www.camemberu.com/2009/04/manpuku-japanese-gourmet-town-at.html







Took the train to City Hall . Made our way to the Singapore Flyer . Shioook to be on it for the first time , but actually quite boring . Not one who really fancy scenery , some more it's of Singapore scenery . Lol . :x BUT .. ! I still enjoyed la , as long as it's with him . Haha ..











Distracted dear .



There was this little girl who was with her young parents . She kept coming close to Benny ! Haha .. So cute la .. When me and him hugging , the little girl came to hug him too ! Uber cuteee !~ :D

After we came down , went to Popeyes ! :D Had their awesome mashed potatoes while he had 2piece chicken haha omg fat fat la :x

Had nowhere to go to , I just blindly followed him . Then to the train , towards Joo Koon :\ That was when I realised where we were heading to . -,-

Dear's place . Slept over then straight to work together the next day . Didn't have a wonderful night though I love cuddling with him , felt like he doesn't respect me the least bit . Well , 哭过就好了 ! :'D


***


June 23 .


Happy 1month !


Lovely lovely morning the next day , I like . Love my boyf . Happy 1month ! ♥♥♥

No comments: