Monday, May 10, 2010

THAILAND DAY 4

April 23.

Day 4.


Got woken up by Sis around 8am-,- You can't believe this.. She woke me up just for the complimentary breakfast at the hotel cafe -,- I skipped that and stayed in the hotel room alone, yes all alone. So frigging chilly and I was really trying hard to not to imagine things. And guess what?! I frigging dreamt that I was shopping at Platinum Mall!! Haha! Fucking stupid laa.. Lol.. :D










After she got back from the breakfast, we slowly prepared and then left for Pratunam, but nothing much there, so went Baiyoke.

All we can do was walked around and around and around.. All we see was tshirts tshirts and tshirts.

Holyshit fuck all the red protesters nb.. Caused Platinum Mall to closed. D: But well, I still bought like a big chunk of holymolytshirts. Hahaha .. Ahhh, I'm talking crap now. :\







Our loots :D






No comments: