Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR <3




HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE,
MAY 2010 BE A GOOD START FOR ALL OF YOU(:



My NYE totally sucks.

After work, headed down to V3 with altogether around 10 people. LOL.. Full house! Can't go in.. Was still deciding on where to go while waiting for Reno's friend to reserve a table for us if possible, stood outside V3 and then suddenly we heard the club nearby countdown, checked our watch and tah! That's my countdown party for 2010. -,-

Everyone suddenly squad down w/ disappointed look on their face like as if they just broken up w/ their partner. HAHA.. :D Super funny, the scenario. I joked abt it then they started to laugh.. If nt later everyone emo :\

Walked and walked with nowhere to go. An hour past.. 4 more girls joined us.

Found one KTV, Reno friend working there, she helped us to reserved the table once the people inside finished drinking. But.. Alson didn't want to go KTV, so we all headed down leaving the angry Reno and Weiqiang on top. Haha..

Alson and Xiaogui went to don't know what Canto Rock smth like that to check if there's table for us, came back w/ disappointment. :\

Some more time wasted .. Waited for Raining Bar to have space, but end up our 3 underage can't go in.

Moodless, walked back to V3 to check whether there's space already not, still no.

4girls left cos 1 have got grounding.

Decided to look for Pearlyn. All of us walked over to 12th Element. Got a table, but I was already very irritated and moodless for any party thing. -,-

Wanted to leave, with Weiqiang.. Told them, Jackie screamed at me for asking her to go then end up I'm leaving. Xiaogui told me off for leaving after they took so much effort to get a place to chill at. Facing Ellaine and Jaslin tired and moodless face. Jason persuaded. I still left. HAHA..

It's fine, everything is fine now. No cold wars, first time. Hahaha.. ;D

Not a very good start for me in 2010!

Went to work today and listen to how fun Qingqing partied in M'sia Eden. Regretted for not tagging along:( She enjoyed the fireworks so muchhhhh, we only saw the reflection and then the side of the fireworks. :(

Well, if I can turn back time, I'll follow Qing. HAHA..

Bad bad yr..

***



A birthday gift for someone special to me, but I feel like keeping the phone for myself now! Sooo much better than my lousy phone. :(

No comments: