Tuesday, December 15, 2009

So many things to do!!




Omg, it's mid of December already!! This year is gonna end soon! Fuck shit. What have I done.. Gain weight, more pimples, lesser friends to hang out with, no savings.. Lots of things which shld not have been done, I did. -,-

Will be going to have my tattoo next month, I think. I'm still thinking how should I tell my parents, inform them first or later? I already get over luckily with the star on my foot, now if I were to get one on my clavicle, I don't know how. :\

So many things to do next month.. Dye hair, try to go for my treatment, change phone, shopping spree!! Yay.. Yell yay with me!! All my money will hell yay be gone!! Yayyyyy ~ :(

Gonna start with a bit of spring cleaning soon, my room is soooo messy so dusty I don't even know how can we live in such place. Haha.. A new vacuum first before starting:D

Now what's my plan for tml's off..?


***


Yesterday was Benny's birthday. & the birthday boyman left angrily without cutting the cake. :\


***



No comments: