Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Payday !




I feel like having a bra shopping spree!! Ok in fact I just feel like shopping lah.. Haha.. You asking me why? Cos I just got my salary wahahahahah!! Not a lot, half month only. The amt left after paying off debts are really pathetic, but am still going to shopppp! No matter what! Nothing can stop me, only thing is.. I guess I'll just shop online. Haha..

Not going to get off this week. Will not be getting offs very often for this job unless I'm really tired. Hopefully boss doesn't put me off on any days!! Everytime I tell him I don't want off, he still put me off:\

I want to go Thai pub some day, who's on? Msg me. Haha! I got target.. Heh heh..

Oh ya!! Saw around 3 police cars, 1 ambulance, 3 private cars and 1 police tent when my bro's lorry pass by the bus stop opp Punggol Plaza. It might be a very serious accident that's why there's so many police cars and someone got hit and died. We guess the dead might be a kid or some one small size, cos the tent is so small. :\ Sooo gonna get the newspaper tml! :x Yes, I'm kpo. Hmph! Who is not..? HAHA..

Bye!

No comments: