Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fanciful hotel rooms

I received an email from Yurii like last wk? Quite interesting. Photos of hotel rooms.

Here are some which I think is quite scary and I wouldn't want to stay in there. Lol.










What if the bear suddenly moves in the middle of the night when you're asleep?! Scarly the next morning it's at your bedside already. :O



Later the robots attack me! D:



These ocean themes is very cool don't you think?!

I like this. Got Spongebob feel ah.. :D











After ocean themes, here comes.. ... Forest theme! ;)










For gamblersssss!! :D










Man-u supporters! Haha.



Su-per-maaaaaaaaan~!!







Toys kingdom for Lego lovers, I think. :D








More sophisticated ones(: Very very Pink and very very Blue themes.










Lastly.. My love. Fairytale themes!!! ♥♥♥
















Sooooooooooooooo.. I guess most of you will like the fairytale themes too right!? Haha:D

No comments: