Monday, September 28, 2009

Chee Kean Gorgor Wedding

3 Days Trip To Malaysia, KL
(Fri, Sat and Sun)


Friday morning, woke up at around 8am, prepared and set off to M'sia. Stopped somewhere around JB for our breakfast. Curry noodles, yumyummmm~

Drove all the way till KL, reach 大姨 house at around 11am. :D Rest for a while then went to have our lunch at the nearby coffee shop. Yummy Mee Hoon Kuey to kill my Sis's cravings. Haha..

Walk over to 二姨 house to chat for a while and see their wedding room:D Crapped there for an hour or so before walking back to 小QQ house. Took our luggage/bags in.


Finally I know how to tie le!! Woohooooooo~



Went to Jusco, shoppingggggg!! :D The happiest moment of my life. Bought 3 tops at F.O.S. I love KL's F.O.S! I had never came out of it empty-handed before! ;) Looked for presents for Chee Kean Gorgor and finally decided in couple mugs:D Also bought some cheap and nice nail polishes at TheFaceShop. RM5, you won't believe it. Hahaha! But we still bought 2 of it from the RM11.90 category. Still cheappp! :D


Look at this!! Saw this when buying Chee Kean Gorgor wedding gift! :p



Had Mocha at my fav Old Town Cafe/Coffee house. (:

Left Jusco and went to find the temple uncle. They say he is good, so went to get some advice(: I don't know I should be glad that I went or I should regret.. But no point regretting, so maybe being glad is a better choice. Lol.

+++
Here's what he said,

My Mum asked why is it that I dreamt of people dying,
He said I need to pray, sincerely, more often. Then Buddha will take care of me so that the 牛头马面 won't come find me. :\ && that I have fate w/ the god.

Main point afterall, most importantly, I HAVE TO BE VEGETARIAN! GOSH..

I was still telling my Sis when we were on our way that most imptly don't ask me to be vegetarian. -,-

Anyways, I have to be vegetarian for 49days, then for the rest of my life, 初一 & 初十五 I have to be vegetarian. :(

I have to, no matter how much I dislike it, I have to be vegetarian. To have a better life and to have everything going smoothly, I have to. :(

About Work
I asked about me opening a shop before 25yrs old.

He said I have to wait till 23yrs old then can decide whether what I want to do. I'm still too young right now to think about opening a shop in the future. My heart is still wild and it would only settle down when I reach 23yrs old.

I asked if selling clothes is fine for me now.

He said now whatever job I'm doing also doesn't matter and that I learn things very fast! He said I'm clever! :D

About Marriage
I didn't asked, but he said it himself. Lol..

He said it's best that I don't get into r/s for the time being. Not really good for me. And sadly.. I can only get married when I'm 27/28yrs old. :( I planned to get married before 25yrs old! D:

Now my kids will think I'm old Auntie when they grow up. Got very very very big age gap leh! Cannot, I must keep myself hip, so that they will think I'm still very hip when they grows bigger. Hahah! :D

+++

Headed back to 小QQ house again to rest, slept for a few hours.





Woke up at around 6pm. Went to 二姨 house again for the Buffet. Do you feel like I'm always eating..? Lol.. We will never get to miss a meal there. Hahaha!

Wasted around 6hours there before walking back to 小QQ house to sleep.


Saturday, this is the actual day of Chee Kean Gorgor wedding. Woke up at around 10am. Bathe, went to have our breakfast at some coffee shop. Had not-too-bad Mee Tai Mak :D After breakfast went over to 二姨 house again to sit. Lol.. Everyone ask me to make up for them later in the late afternoon for the wedding dinner at night. Haha.. Sat there, waited and waited, waited and waited, till Chee Kean Gorgor came over w/ his bride. Waited and waited till our turn to get Angbaos. Hahaha!















Had our lunch at the buffet they set up again, then left for 小QQ house not long after to sleep. HAHAHA.. Yes, I'm a pig. I cannot stop myself from leading a pig's life there. Lol.

Actually, we got to set off at 5pm, but end up Ah May Jiejie late, so we set off at 6pm to the wedding dinner venue. Got nothing to do when we reached, can't help much also.. So we just sat there and wait for everyone to reach. Haha..























Very cute bun! :D





Had a luscious and scrumptious dinner. :D

Back to 小QQ's place at around 12am. Bathe and slept.


Sunday, woke up early in the morning again. Had our breakfast at some Dim Sum place. Had our fill and off we go to shopping at Times Square! :D Heard from so many people about Time Square and many recommended me to go there, so I told them and they find time to bring me go while the old people went to buy Local products. :D

I got RM200 to spend, cos the money was not my hard earn money, I didn't know where I should spend it at. Don't wanna spent it on useless stuff. Saw something suitable for Xiao Gui, so bought it. So many cute stuff! Bought teddies for Yurii and Yiwen too, not forgetting the naughty cutie Jia En! ;D







Yurii's 小小黄 & the 小小黄妹妹 I bought for her :D



Mr Bean Teddy for Yiwen!



Passport cover! ;)





2 for RM50!! Super duper cheapppp!



Drove back to have our early dinner together at some random coffee shop to kill our third day craving for Tai Lok Mee. Haha! ;D Finally had it.

Went back to their place, rest for a while. Left at around 4pm. Though I didn't quite like staying there, but when it's time to go, there will still be a kind of I-will-miss-here/you all kind of feeling. :\

Reach JB at around 8-9pm. Went over to 二姑 house, cos I got to pass them the teddies. Haha.. Didn't feel like going home when I was there, if not that I started working already, I confirm stay over till next week then come back Sg.





Left at around 10pm and home sweet home. (:


Webcam w/ Yurii after I got home(: My webcam hang, then Yurii took this, lol.



TODAY..! Supposedly, I told Boss I would go back work if I came back on Sunday, but I was too tired already, so I didn't contact them. Haha.. So another unpaid leave :( No $$ liao lah..

Tomorrow going back work le. Shall ask them about hiring Xueying. Hopefully they are ok with it! ;D

Bye!

No comments: