Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Steamboat

January 16 , Friday
Steamboat !

Had steamboat after work w friends , as a form of CNY celebration tgt . (:



Xinyi (:


SzemianBestie (:


Jeron (:


Jeron & Teresa (:


Me & Teresa D: Jeron jealous I take photo with Teresa , so kip finding ways to block me , sigh . :(





The steamboat was f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s (:


Walked over to the bus stop at Bugis St @ ard 2:30am cos Xinyi's gonna take e NightRider home and Teresa's Dad was coming over to drive her home , thus Jeron Szemian & I discussed abt using Nets to pay for cab fare or walk over to the atm machine to withdraw first cos all of us went out of cash .. :\ Haha ..

Then somebody honked us ...

He & his friends , his friend driving them home .. Was hoping for a sms from him .. Kept grumbling to Bestie abt him nt sms-ing me all e way from we got up e cab till I dropped off .. End up , when I stepped out of e cab , his sms came(finally) !! :DD Super happy that night . (:


Next post will be on CNY (:

No comments: