Thursday, November 27, 2008

Photo Post (:

Omg, I'm so f.excited abt the meet up w Rebecca on Dec .. :DDD





Today was a friend visiting day and photo-taking day . Lol . :D


First , it was Meiping .. (: She came to buy polo tee from me .

Second was Xinyi , it's her off-day as she's on-leave and since she was nearby , she decided to drop by . She bought a very nice chocolate for me . :D The Ice-Cream thing on top is actually chocolate-coated biscuit . ;D Yummy ..


Third was Peifeng , he came to have his Nape piercing . Ben was super nice to give discountsss . :p I hope he doesn't regret piercing it , but it definitely looked f.pain , but niceeeeee . :\ Scary .. Guess the idea of piercing my eyebrow is hit off by seeing how Ben pierce .

Christina came to Cosine to take photos w me cos she knows I'm leaving soon(?) .. Hah ..

Uncle is jealous that I got to take pic w Christina , so he used his hands and blocked my face . D:


Therefore , I decided to give him one chance to take pic w her also . :x



Then my turn ..!



She wants to take pic of our reflection , I think it's f.funny , can't even see our face since we stand so far frm the mirror . LOL ..

Saw her hot pink shawl ? She knitted it ! Super f.pro .

(edited)



Took photo w Xinyi before she left home .


Did I mentioned Xinyi bought me 2 earstuds ? The pink and red diamante studded ones are frm her . The strawberry also buy from her one . :D



&& the birthday girllady !! :D The dumplings she made were better than the ones Uncle made . :x Took photo w her before she left for club w her friends . (: First time see her make up like this . Prrreeeeetty !

(I know she looked a bit gay here , but hey , she's a girl , 100% women . :D )



And this is the lovely Cosine which is f.hot and small . Lol . :x



Well , just another photo post .

*Yawns*

Bye ...

No comments: