Wednesday, November 19, 2008

November 14 , Friday

Bestie dropped by Village w Janice . Went home w her thereafter while Janice left w her other friends . (:

Totally in ♥ w this girl . (:




November 16 , Sunday

Didn't went for work , took MC , but in the end I didn't visit the doc . Ahhhh , $45 gone . D:

Found these @ home while doing a small tidying up .

Very cute miniature soft toys which I were very much in love with in the past .
Always going obsess over these things .


The memories in school with the girls .
I guess I'm the most creative person ever , using graph paper to shade words out of it . :x
Ok fine , that's nt so creative as I think , I know .. D:
Sister for life


Spongebob ! Actually I've taken it down and put up another BIG soft toy instead . (:
I can't slp w/o Spongebob ok . :p



November 17 , Monday


What do u guys think of this top ? :p I might be getting it . Heh .


November 18 , Tuesday (Off-day)





Met KaixinKohKoh @ ard 1:30pm . Haven't met her up for like .. idk , just a very very long time . Haha ..

Han River day ! :D

It's v funny , start of the table bbq , we ordered Tom Yam Soup but their tomyam ended up like this . :\


Haha ! No la , she haven't added the tomyam paste for us . :D




Look @ how I grabbed Kaixin and "kiap" her head ! HAHHA! :DD










Guess which is mine ? :p






At ard 6pm , took a cab back to Punggol Mrt Station w Kaixin , then met KamyTwinny up and left for Town . (:

This girl , if u happen to see her ,
pls send her back to Woodbridge .
It'll be of great help .
Thank you .




Walked ard Far East , gt nothing there . :(

Took a cab down to Village at ard 8pm .

Kamy and I stopped at Fashion Frontier and both bought the same flip flop , mine is pink and her's is white , she also bought a black flats . (:

Bought a Kimono Top before leaving . :p


This piece is another collection of My Leopard Prints . ;D



It's gonna end soon ,
I hope all of you will miss me
like how much I know
I will be missing you guys . (:

No comments: