Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Worked ;

Saturday

Went to.. Oh, watch movie! Hehe.

Watched The House. It's kind of like.. scaring everyone all the way. And I think.. It really is scary. :\ I don't mind even if it's not, since the tickets are freeee, hahaha!



Sze Mian came over to my place before I went out, helping her with 'something'. Haha. ;D Was late in meeting Sis, but she didn't complain lah. Haha. Yes, I got a uber nice Sis, don't envy. Hahaha!


Sunday

Worked. Damn busy!! :(





Sis suddenly popped out at my shop! I was really surprised. Haha. Spent some time at the Riverside, waiting for Bro to come fetch us.







On the Lorry~


Left at 6plus, then headed to Geylang for Claypot Rice. ;)









Then went to my Aunt's house.

Headed home at around 9 or 10plus. ;)


Monday



Worked.

Nothing much.


Tuesday/Today



Worked.


Random

Skullious. loves*


Green / Orange ?


Customer. Haha. :D





My half-blinged Ipod.


Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Lingggggggggg~


Mine. & I'm a Sale Item! No refund, No exchange. :DD

No comments: