Saturday, December 15, 2007

Destroyed ;

Awwwwww, my phone is officially destroyed by me! With my own hands!! Sobs. I'm so sad now can! Intended to sell it after I'm able to buy the slide phone from Nokia, I don't know what Model it is, but I got the picture.


Okay, I'll talk more about my destroyed phone.

I wanted decorate my still-very-new-although-bought-for-more-than-half-a-year phone. So, I decided to stick diamontes on it. At first, 2 rows, but not enough diamontes, so I took out the outer part and stick on to the inner part. Okay, enough le, but it has been dropping non-stop since I was at Malaysia. Little was left, thus decided to remove all.

Scratches are already implied when I removed the outer part. :(

Kind of force the other diamontes out. Some are easy, some are quite tightly sticked to my phone. -,-

Okay, now almost all(left 3 more) came out already.

I tried to remove the stains caused by the nail glue using a special-and-very-expensive nail polish remover. Who knows.. It's is powerful to even remove the paint on my phone! Now, holla, some of the paint are removed, causing my phone to become effing ugly that I doesn't like it anymore and thinks it'll be worthless selling it. :(

Now, I gave up, not wanting to destroy my phone further. I've decided to check out the shop at Bugis Street one day and ask if they're willing to remove the stains for me, of course, without destroying my phone. :\ Money ain't problem. I want my phone back to almost perfect. Regretted throwing away my pinky-cutie-cover. :'(


Will take photo of my already destroyed phone next time. :'(

No comments: