Monday, October 31, 2011

Bedok 85.

October 7,




Met the bf at Ion, walked around, then went to grab some bites for the basement!!


First time trying this peking duck wrapped in crepe:D I like it!

Read from Yankaykay's Twitter that this Ding Tea was great, but the outlet she recommended was at Jurong, I no chance to go try it there haha so I had to get do with this. :b





Went to look for Agnes at FEP before we left Town and headed to Bedok 85.


Bird nest drink from the night market at Bedok interchange

Bf loves sharks fin soup lol fake one


Haha fake rich man drink fake bird nest drink and eating fake sharks fin soup





Took a bus over to Bedok 85 to have our late dinner! (:


Both of us love the egg but not really going for the oysters lol

Grilled chicken wings

Oooooooh was craving so much for stingray that day



The famous bak chor mee





Lala










Finally a new bag which I fancy! SOOO difficult to get a perfect bag nao omg

Mango is damn cool, they manufacture their very own sweet!!! Omg mad awesome! Some more it tasted very nice ley hahaha..

I knew this will be too big for Chloe baby but I just can't resist gettin it for her :x

Bobby pins and 2 tops from F21.


Sometimes right, I really feel like quitting F21 shopping. Ok I admit the clothes are all damn chio and their styles and cutting suits me most of the time, BUT..

Their material = bad. The price on the tag is a bit over for the quality we're given. Ok when we try it at the store, we goes like WOW THIS LOOKS AMAZING that look awesome and all, but once you buy it, wear it, wash it, ONLY ONCE, it'll either go out of shape or shrink or tear. Now everytime I wanna get anything from F21 I make sure I check it thoroughly before I pay for it. Haha!

I'm not trying to tarnish F21's reputation lah, honestly speaking my favourite store in Town is no other than the ONLY ONE AND ONLY FOREVER 21. I don't have to go to any other stores in Town, just ONE F21 is more than enough for me, just gimme F21 and I'll be contented. (:

But still, true enough, we're paying too much for the quality.

Ever since I started the fleamarket thing, I have been selling alot of my F21 loots away which are like worn <3-5 times. Cos the cutting doesn't fits me well anymore. But they're like the damn hot items on my rack lol..

Anyone of you got any recommendations for clothes similar to F21's? 

Ok la, honestly, I'm #justsaying lah! I will never everrr quit F21 shopping addiction. Hahaha.. Given that I'm overpaying for that material, I will pay for the chio design instead. :p


HEHEOKBYEBYE. 

No comments: