Saturday, May 28, 2011

Fast5

May 7,


Fast and Furious 5.






Went to the movie after work with the guys, Babylove, Hugo and Don. Super nice!!!~ Exciting max. Me love Vin Diesel. Hehehe:b I think I have a fantasy for guys like Vin Diesel and my all-time fav tattoo artiste, Ami James!


Here you go.. Vin Diesel~











&& here you have Ami James from Miami Ink~








They are very alike right!! But I still think Ami James is more attrative hehe:b Some people might think muscular men are very disgusting and find them gross. Wtf. I don't know what's wrong with these people, haha! Muscle is the man thang yo! Guys skinny you like ah?! Of cos is muscular more attractive!!

So.. I suggest all the guys should hit the gym more frequently!! Don't be lazy lor.. But muscular men all like sexy girls leh? I so fat, later all the guys become muscular 99% perfect men nobody will love me anymore~~~ :(

No comments: