Monday, December 13, 2010

6 months

November 23 ,


Our 6 months .



Didn't managed to get off day on our 6months . So went to have supper together after work on the Nov 22 as a form of celebrating . Haha .. Sounds funny to use celebrate cos we only had our supper at a coffee shop near my place :x

Had chilli crab , doumiao and porkribs ! Hehe :B Mad yummy .


Kittycat kept meow-ing for food from us , I give until dont know what to give ! Vegetables it dont want , bread also don't want hor ! Only meat ! -.- Picky meow .



After that we walked home together . && when we reached home .. ! I gave him the present I prepared for him ! :D


Happy 6 months I love you .




THE LEVIS JEANS HE WANTED !! Hehe :b

He was out of words when he saw the jeans , he already expected me to buy this jeans for him but he still react like he didn't ! Haha .. He kept going like "aiyo why u buy this" "aiyo" .. LOL .. Like a uncle so naggy .

This jeans really cost a bomb cos it's only a pair of J-E-A-N-S . -.-


The 6month msg I wrote to him in FB:
"Dear, we've gone through half past a year by one another's side already. I love you. I want to continue counting on to the monthsaries and anniversaries we will be together happily for the rest of my life. Xoxo, your Baby. ♥"

Him to me:
"
Baby. We being tgt for 6month already. Omg. So fast man..this 6month got happy :) and sad :( but. U know la. I still love u. No hong no anyhow no everything Hahah. Thank for your everything everything everything :) i wan to love die u. Muackk. Hee. Hope tat Last long long with u :)"


I really love him more than anything else . I'm happy we went through 6months already . I really want to continue counting on forever , till death do us apart !

No comments: