Friday, May 14, 2010

Foursome Movie & Kbox

May 1.

Movie.


After work went to the movies with Yiwei, Benny and Hugo.

Iron Man 2. Their choice. Sometimes must give in to the guys too. They have the rights to choose the movies too. Haha !





Before our movie starts, accompany them have supper then went to Iluma arcade.

&& omfg. Ay rang me up ! Chatted with him on the phone while they played in the arcade. After we hang up, went in and I got Hugo to catch me a teddy while Benny was playing Street Fighter with a stranger uncle :\

After 4 tries, yay! The teddy is mineeeee :D Benny also got one for Yiwei ;D So effing cuteee but he eyes somehow.. looks fierce lol .


Thanks to Hugo(:



Missed the movie cos Yiwei's teddy took a lot of tries to get. Haha .. Rushed in and oh well, enjoyed it though there was times I felt like sleeping.. Haha.. :D Sometimes, it's the person whom you watched with that matters(:

We dropped off first then Hugo headed back to his place(:

***

May 3.

Kbox.





After work Reno , Benny , Yiwei and I went to Kbox ! :D Sang till dawn omg . Reno left at around 4am. Left after the last song, Benny went home while Yiwei and I went to have breakfast at McDonald's haha :D

I enjoyed that day . Not so crowded . ;) Sang quite a lot of songs, everyone except Reno haha ..

Home at around 7am. Zonked out after removing contact lens lol :D

No comments: