Wednesday, November 11, 2009

SHOPPING SPREEEEE




Made a trip to the bank around 12pm. After that went to meet Rebecca at Town. Went over to Fareast Plaza first. Bought a slogan t-shirt from King(:





Walked over to Wisma w/ our chippy sausage! Haha.. Spent $80plus over at Cotton On!






Left Town at around late afternoon, near evening. Headed over to Bugis St! :D Walked around for a while w/ Rebecca first till she left at ard 5:15pm.





After she left, I went over to X-Factor to slack a while, bought Kala Chicken for Jeslyn, then received a call from Nick, asking me to go Parco-,- Like ordering me liddat!

Went up w/ my fries, chatted w/ Nick and Ellaine. Accompany him go buy food, then come back then accompany him go smoke at the super smelly staircase. Lol.. Quite difficult to communicate w/ him lah, very.. thou age gap is only a year, but seems very far! Hahaha! :x && he was wearing the exact same design t-shirt I bought from King! Lucky mine diff colour!

Left Parco at around 7plus. Went to St again, less than an hour, I bought 2 tops and 1 blazer:\ Fast right..



The Raglan tee is the one I bought few days ago(:

Haven't even bought slipper I already ran out of cash to continue shopping. So I slack at X-Factor, helping to sell the $10 T-shirts. Hahah! Only sold one piece:p Went around chatting.. Then also help Lihan touch up her eyeliner. She still ask me to teach her, cos she like it very much:D Glad. Feels good when people are satisfied w/ what you're helping them with. Isn't it..?

Chatted w/ Haris for bout half an hour, super slack.

Waited for 11pm to go take the bus to Kallang. Wanted to take the 62 at 11:25pm, cos of some reason.

But..

The more deliberately I want to make the coincidence, the more it won't happen.

Reached home w/ disappointment.

No comments: