Friday, August 21, 2009

Finally got my pay! :D




I woke up late, as I was told to go and collect my salary at 1pm. Prepared then chatted with Winter for a while to remind her I still owe her $20 haha, hang up and called a cab, was drizzling at that time haha, so that's why huh. :x That Mr. Cabby kept chatting with me and to my surprise, his topics did not bore me. Hahaha! I quite enjoy chatting with him lah.. Not bad.

Reached Bugis at around 3-4pm(?), went to find Jackie and Xiao Gui first, then went to find Doris for my pay. Went around finding my friends and chat a bit with everyone haha! :D && that Ay.. The moment he saw me, he went "Eiii~ Xu Wan Lin" very surprisely and delightfully. I dunno why. Then he looked towards Uncle's direction. Lol. I went into Uncle's shop and scare him :p

Oh ya! When I was chatting outside offershop, Ahboy from the watch shop came over then he talked abt Ay, teasing me, when he walk off, sudddenly Ay pop out of nowhere and appear in front of him, guess what Ahboy did? "Neh, εœ¨θΏ™ι‡Œ!", very loudly to the extend so that we can hear him from that distant. I was like.. !!! -,-

Sigh, but not too bad, everyone still loves to talk to me WAhahahaha!! :D

Headed over to Iluma to find Teresa before leaving at around 6pm. Cabbed home again-,- Gosh, I feel like slapping myself. I spent frigging $36 on cab fares, on one fucking day!
I can buy a top already. Hate myself, always very tempted to take cabs and I WILL if I have money. :(


1hr15mins more before setting off! ;)

No comments: