Friday, February 27, 2009

SCREAM MY LUNGS OUT

February 25 , Wednesday

Played Maple till 6 in the morning , and I woke up at 4pm . Fuck . Missed my appointment which was at 2pm . -,-

Rushed down to Bugis , waited for Teresa to knock off and then she waited for me to get money . Haha !

Went over to Delifrance .





Didn't noticed the time and she was almost late for her school . She rushed down while we were half-way thru eating and 'blinging' . Haha .. So ... I finished the food up by myself . It's my first time ever having food outside all on my own and the feeling really sucks . Wonder why some people always eat alone . :\

Left for Bugis Junction , went to shopped around for a dress for Doris's Wedding , but to no avail .

Ellaine accompanied me shopped the whole of Junc , really really really DON'T HAVE !! D:

Was at Dorothy Perkins when Teresa called and said she's coming to find me already . So met her up again outside Topshop at around 8plus . I bought a wallet at Dorothy Perkins and actually had my eye on a hoodie there , but if I were to buy the hoodie , I would have no money left for the dress which I was suppose to be looking for instead . So I choose to give it up . :(



Walked over to Liang Seah St , Tong Shui Cafe agn . Haha ! My fav hangout at night . :D

I was so glad that I'm with her when she did that lighter .
I can imagine what the lighter would turn out to be if she was to do it alone at home . Haha!
Total disaster ? :x Hah !


She told me smth which really , frankly , broke my heart . Well , a good guy will never ever say smth like "Going after a girl needs money leh , might as well stay at home play game ." . This concludes that he's nt a gd guy and I should just give him up , but I dunno why I just keep thinking of him , agn and agn , e-v-e-r-y-t-i-m-e . That's freaks me off and I just feel like killing myself -,- Ok , that's a bit exaggeratting , but I really feel very sad lahhhhhhh !

Just feel like screaming my lungs out at him , ask him to ignore me and do mean things to me in order to let me hate him and then that's when I'll get him out of me , BUT .. that'll also be the time where we can't be friends anymore , I don't want to lose a friend . D:

Ordered fries before we left . :) Yummy !


Home sweet home at around 1am .


----------------------------------------------------------

TODAYTODAYTODAY

Mindy & I (:
Had a really long chat with her today after she knock off .
I'm starting to realise , Malaysians really makes a better friend . Most of us(I'm refering to myself also) , Singaporeans are irritating snobs . :x


Check out this 2 sweeties :D


They're super cute laa .. Haha ! 16yrs old only :D
Met them by coincidence while I was waiting for train after work today . ^^




God damn , it's 2:40am already , gt to slp , Bye all !

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees *

No comments: