Tuesday, February 10, 2009

IT'S THE END OF CNY !

January 5 , Thursday





January 6 , Friday
Divine Lot .

Chilled at Tong Shui Cafe aft wrk w Sinhao and Xinyi , ate supper tgt .

Sinhao left at ard 12am , while Xinyi and I continued sitting there waiting for 6am to come . Haha !

Finally ...

6am ! Prayed and gt our divine lots . I asked abt wrk and marriage , but Guanyin is only willing to tell me abt wrk . Xinyi asked 3 , managed to get answers for 2 . (:

Went home @ ard 7am , slept for ard an hour or two , woke up and went to wrk agn ! D:

Breaking down sooooon ...


January 7 , Saturday
Kbox !

Went over to AMK Hub with Teresa , Roy , their colleague and Steph . (:

Watched movie :D



I dozed off 3 times in this movie , nt that it's boring , it's because I'm very very sleepy and some more this show is rly vry slow pace . :\ && guess that's why it took ard 3hour to finish .

Brad Pitt rocks , so f.charming ! :D

Reach home @ ard 3am .


January 8 , Sunday
Company Dinner !

Closed shop at 8:30pm . So many neighbours looking at me closing e shop , lol . Stress . All super envy , hahaha ! :D



Had our dinner at East Coast Park , The Seafood Restaurant .



Fab fab fab ! The fragrance tofu .. the 3 different flavours crabs .. the crispy mantou , omg .. Fabulous , but sinful . :\

Home sweet home at ard 12am .

Completed his present for V-day . :p Didn't expect to finish it by just one night , haha :D




Check out this T-shirt ! :D Super amazing .


--------------------------------------------

Off day !

Leave unapproved . Short of manpower , so haf to go back to wrk tml . :(

Super tired ! D:




Went out at ard 2:30pm to meet KamyTwinny . Took bus83 to Compass Point , she did her ATM card , then we shopped a little around there .

Was supposed to hit Town , but cos we didn't have much time left , so decided to just go to Tamp Mall . Cotton On was e main reason for going there . Heh ! :p

Kamy left at around 6pm , while I continued shopping cos I still gt to wait for my Bro to pick me up ..

Shopping alone was nt a very great enjoyment , but I spent a lot , unknowingly haha .. :\

Headed home and then Compass Point agn . Went to M1 , changed my plan and gt my phone :D



Dinner at Curry-San then my Bro drove us to Town . Dropped off at Far East for some shopping first , then went to Taka . My fav chocolate , recommended by dearest Priscilla . :D



My buys (:


Charlie's & Jeron's (: Shopped ard e whole of TM , but just can't find anything tad I tot they might like , so just get done w these keychains :p




End this with a photo some one I misses a lot .. :D
.
.
.
.
.


No comments: