Thursday, January 15, 2009

Mere desperation





Did I mentioned I gt the wallet I placed order online already ? :D It's gorgeous , but I think the infatuation I have for it is fading already . :\






January 10 , Saturday



Stocks I gt to packed in a day in order to work afternoon shift e following day .



Was supposed to catch a movie w him after work , but end up no slots for Ponyo at that time . D:

Wasted trip . Ended up having supper near Parklane . :\

Nt a rly enjoyable trip , maybe there's a gap between us ? Age gap , size gap (lol) .. I think we dun even have common topics to chat abt . All I can do is just teasing him abt being an uncle and wad he can talk to me abt is just his stories .

Maybe it's mere desperation caused by loneliness ? I don't know , all I know is .. I wished for more .

&& That's something I ain't getting .







My new t-shirt , bought e same one with Priscilla (:



January 12 , Monday


Xinyi (:


Went to have supper w Xinyi as I was starving ! :p

Home sweet home at ard 1am . (:


January 14 , Wednesday


Another new t-shirt (:
My Robot Friend . Hah . I'm too insane for human friends .


Busy day , a lot of pple shopping recently .

Quiet phone , still no sms-es frm him .

Lonely night , Xinyi's nt working today , thus went home myself (In fact my bro drove me la) . :p


Tml afternoon shift , Bye !

No comments: