Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I'm back!!

Been so long since I last blogged!!! Omgzzzzz....... Cannot believed I actually can stop jotting down all my nonsense everyday for a whopping 2 months plus!! To think that I still influenced Bestie to start blogging cus I was feeling so lonely as a lonely blogging girl. Haha.. In fact I also haven't been checking out people's blog these months.. And also placed Twitter at the back of my head and as usual, Facebook are like non-existent to me. The only app I am very into but also cut down on usage is Instagram! Have only been posting but totally haven't been browsing! So I'm kinda like very very suaku now not knowing most of the happenings!

I don't know.. I kinda like got snapped out of the must-take-photo-all-the-time sickness. Hahaha! Now everytime I go Swee Choon or Nana Thai Food or JB Sentosa or JB Abalone Noodles or Kungfu Paradise, I won't think of wanting to snap any pics before gorging myself with the food! I don't know it's a good thing or not but I think it's not bad.. Like really not so troublesome and it really feels true, like as in.. We are living in the real world why keep bother about the world behind the computer screen.

BUT!!! I know deep inside my hearty heart......... I didn't bother taking pics cus I know I will not be blogging about it and that explained why!!! Hahahahahahahah~ So I actually had a hard time thinking if I should start blogging again or not.. I like to jot down memories, I like to talk to myself through my own blog.. But I think I really don't have a lot of time to spare for blogging. Y'know, I would rather do some other things.. surf the net.. find cheap deals on Qoo10.. force myself to open up the excel file for my stocks and start completing it.. look after my "happy fish".. I actually had the time to blog, I just didn't choose to do so.  :\

Eeeeeeeeeeks....... Why I sound like someone who suffered depression due to dilemma with blogging or not. Lol.... Like a split personality.....


Anyways......... I really don't have much to blog about.


Let me think............................................ hmm...................


Oh!! I had my fifth tattoo!

Number 1. Star in the middle of the face of my foot.
Number 2. Salika Sakyant at the back of my neck.
Number 3. Sakyant on my right hand's wrist.
Number 4. Ha-Teow on the back of my shoulder on the right.
Number 5. "Vita docet, amor revelat" just below my left collarbone.




Seems like tattoo siao but actually!! All my tatts are fun-sized one.. Hehe :p


And I also cut my fringe. I reverted to bangs once again. Haha... Not sad to cut away the fringe I spent 1year plus waiting for it to grow.. I don't know why.. Guess I was really sick of it. Plus I kept thinking I looked older and older with the long fringe..  :\  I want to look young!!! I'm like 21 years old already lor!! I remember telling people I will revert to bangs when I'm older cus when I'm young I can afford to act mature, but when I'm old I need to look young!! Hahaha...






I'm a loser. I know I freaking made a big hooha on how I'd be freed from iTunes. But I got myself into that shit again. I just.... I just couldn't resist. And I was kinda sick of the Samsung Note. It does everything better than iPhone, but it lags a lot and it does not have my all-time-favourite Bejeweled Blitz and Diamond Dash. The amount of game which was lacking in the Android Market was insane.





Few weeks back, I decided to spend $80+ on a 4L mini tini fridge. I neeeeeeeeed cold water!!! Lookey below!! Isn't it sooooooo adorable!!!! But..... seriously not cold enough at all lor.... Cheat my money...





A new luggage for meh!!!!!!!! Got it when I went on a buying trip! I wanted something bigger than the leopard prints one the Bf and I had, but in the end.... I bought one which was of the same size. Wtf...




Very very duper super into My Little Pony nowadays... I can spend my night watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic until it's time to sleep. Hehe... I love Fluttershy!! She's so.... oh my god.. damn re ren teng!! Hahaha.... I'm planning to get her inked on my left wrist. Hehe :p Together with some rainbow and it'll be my first ever colourful tatt!! All my tatts now are like a boring black -.-


My first attempt on drawing her based on the wallpaper I had on the screen of my shop's comp.



I guess that's all la... I really have nothing to blog already.. Also no pics liaoooooo...


Byebye!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why you cheat my feelings. Abandon me to blog alone. Must come back!

WANLIN.K said...

SZEMIAN: HAHAHA I will be back!!!