Monday, April 2, 2012

CNY'S EVE

I just realised I missed out on CNY's Eve!!!

I wanna show y'all my Grandparents' place!! Super kampong one...









Plants which belongs to my Grandpa



Duffy says "Hi" from Temoh!




Noodle stall right in front of their place. Originally belongs to em, but since they're so old already they sold it. They have very nice noodle!!










Can spot me or not? Hahaha!!














The toilet. Lucky got heater one. When I was young, I literally HATE to go there.. But now, I treasure every moment when I was there. You really can't have experiences like this in Singapore.













Chickensssssssssss waiting to be eaten lol wtf






YUMS OH YUMS SUPERRRRRRRR YUMS PLS.










































The reason for me posting so many photos of the fire is because............... They said you can actually see images from the fire!! I guess it's all about imagination? My Mum said she saw like someone riding a horse..... Great Grandma........ etc etc la I also forgot already but I can't really see much lei.. God I'm so uncreative fml.




















❛the end❜

No comments: